Views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the individuals expressing them. They are not necessarily the views and opinions of all of the contributors, A Little Nonsense, its editor, or its sponsors. So, if you disagree, don't get all flibbidy-jibbit. Rather, join the conversation and share your thoughts.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Where is that goober?

Hey everyone!

As I'm sure you noticed, I have not posted anything new since last Monday. Sorry about that. But I have an excuse!

Last Tuesday I was offered an opportunity to teach some college courses here in town. It's an opportunity that I absolutely could not turn down and I am thrilled to be doing it. But! Here's the catch: classes started today. So with only a couple of days to get all of my affairs in order and adequately plan for the classes, I had to take a brief break from blogging.

I should be back on track this week and will resume regular posting as soon as I am able...there will be a new update no later than Friday.

Again, my apologies for the lack of content. I hope that you all understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment